ACQUISITIONS: FUELLING GROWTH
Acthus Capital offers a unique combination of strategic, financial and operational expertise to assist clients with the successful execution of an acquisition. Services include: the review of the acquisition economics, a search for specific targets, due diligence, negotiation of agreements, financing where required, and post closing integration.
Acthus Capital, works with investors, financial buyers and strategic buyers to help them find, evaluate and acquire all or part of a business. We offer a level of confidentiality and professionalism at the earliest stages of an acquisition approach that can create an opportunity where the buyer’s own direct approach would be met with hostility or indifference.
Our professionals have successfully advised on and executed comprehensive acquisition searches for companies and private investors that create value for the acquiring shareholders. Our buy-side acquisition advisory services deliver strong results for our clients by helping them conceptualize and implement a corporate growth strategy through acquisitions.
We become an integral part of our clients’ development groups as our team learns their direction, goals and capabilities to provide insight and direction on good targets that fit the company’s acquisition strategy.
THE BUYER SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE INCLUDES:
- Preliminary strategic analysis and target selection. Acquisition criteria refinement and focus
- Valuation criteria and ranges. Development of acquisition parameters to drive the search
- Target screening prior to contact.
- Evaluation of potential targets and refinement of the prospect list
- Deal negotiation and structuring Negotiation strategy, structuring alternatives and recommendation of appropriate courses of action.
- Coordination of tax, legal , accounting and other closing-related activities.
- Closing Time sensitive execution capacity.
We know the way to achieve the best outcome for transactions because we understand both the local business culture and the international context through our International network